The solid, dependable virtues of The Law Reports and The Weekly Law Reports are now available, together with our other series of law reports, in a direct and easy to use platform.
In developing this platform, we have been guided by research into users' requirements, as well as our own experience of what works best. Designed by practitioners for practitioners, ICLR Online provides:
- Simple case searching that gives fast, accurate results
- Clear list of relevant results showing keywords and references
- Reports that enable quick and easy navigation to relevant passages or to other cases
- Integrated PDF reader providing court-ready copy without navigating away from current page
CitatorPlus, our powerful index tool, provides an "index card" listing information relevant to each case, displayed alongside the report itself, instantly putting your research into context and showing the history, effect and current status of each reported case. More than just a citator, CitatorPlus provides a searchable resource containing the most authoritative index information for each case, including not only those reported by ICLR but also other leading series such as All ER, Lloyd's, LGR, RTR and Tax Cases.As publishers of The Law Reports, the official series, the ICLR is also the judicially preferred source of any case required to be cited in court. Our other series include:
Our unique Briefcase function makes your research portable. You can store and retrieve cases and index cards for future reference, in user-defined bundles. Such cases can then be saved or printed out for court use, coursework or seminar materials.
- The Weekly Law Reports, providing the widest and most up to date general coverage of new cases.
- The Industrial Cases Reports, for cases on employment, discrimination and pensions law.
- The Business Law Reports, for cases on company, commercial and intellectual property law.
- The Public and Third Sector Law Reports, for cases on charity, social enterprise and public service law.
- The WLR Daily, our free case summary service, providing an update on the most recent cases across all those areas.
To learn more about ICLR Online, view our demo.
To request a trial, click here.