Following the runaway success of ICLR’s Pupillage Survival Kits giveaway at the TARGET National Pupillage Fair at Lincoln’s Inn on Saturday 3 March 2012, ICLR is offering four lucky pupillage-hunters the chance to win our last few remaining survival bags.
Those lucky enough to nab themselves a bag at the Pupillage Fair will have found their very own BabyBarista coffee mug, gourmet coffee (both featuring Alex Williams’ excellent artwork) and ICLR Plus card safely stowed therein. One lucky recipient (@Barnesy_) liked his so much he photographed the contents and proudly posted it to the masses on Twitter.
We at ICLR are, however, going to make you work for your very own Pupillage Survival Kit. To win, here’s what you need to do:
- Submit a blog piece to Daniel.email@example.com explaining what your favourite case is and why you find it so fascinating.
- You can choose any case you like, so long as it has been reported by The ICLR in The Law Reports (AC, QB, Ch or Fam); The Weekly Law Reports (WLR); The Industrial Cases Reports (ICR); The Business Law Reports (Bus LR); or The Public & Third Sector (PTSR).
- The word limit on submissions is 1,000 words, please do not use footnotes.
- The deadline for submissions is Thursday 5 April 2012.
- To ensure you receive your Survival Kit, please ensure that you provide your postal address when you submit your blog piece.
|Pupillage Survival Kit in all its glory! Photo: (@barnesy_)|
The four best pieces will be posted on The ICLR’s blog (http://theiclr.blogspot.com) and the four winning authors will be sent their prize when the winning pieces have been published.